Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm Baaack!

Seriously, I need to keep this thing updated! I have so many projects finished and even more just started! The final push to update was Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics. 16 days to complete a challanging project. I've chosen thrummed mittens. I've had the yarn and fleece for ages, I just haven't gotten around to starting. And February is a perfect time to knit these toasty mitts, which originated right here in Atlantic Canada.
On to the FOs!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sock knit with Kroy Socks by Patons, pattern by Lucy Neatby.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SUPER long vertically striped scarf. Pattern from Vogue, knit on size 6s, so it took AGES. I cast on 600 stitches I believe. Crazy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
POA Style Ravenclaw scarf, finished just in time for the midnight premiere!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Scarf made with Bohemian yarn on size 19 needles. Softer than a kitten. I love it :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Apple Blossom Scarf, made with grey, pink, and aran coloured worsted, and Bernat's Galaxy in Venus. I did some simple lace pattern on each worsted panel. It turned out okay, it rolls a bit, though.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
scarf made with Cha Cha. I love the colors. teal, purple, brown and olive. very soft and pretty.
I'm working on Under the Hoodie from Stitch n' Bitch, so expect to see some photos of that soon!

PS-Sorry again for the photo quality. When I get a new computer, it think I'll get a digital camera bundled with it :)

No comments: